The holidays are upon us, yet the global pandemic rages on. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) still recommend that everyone wears a cloth face covering while out in public to protect themselves and their neighbors. In other words, everyone must get more comfortable wearing face masks. We want to help you and your customers accomplish this goal. Add our recently launched Ultra Premium Face Mask to your Artist Shop today!
This new addition to the Threadless catalog soups up the design of the Premium Face Mask to higher levels of both comfort and filtration. The face mask is available to purchase on its own or bundled with a 10-Pack of Replacement Filters, which customers can also buy separately.
What Makes These Face Masks “Ultra Premium?”
Before you add Ultra Premium Masks to your shop and promote them on social media, it’s important for you to know what makes them special. One of the enhancements that separates them from the three other styles we currently offer is a removable PM2.5 filter. When worn correctly, the filter is designed to block up to 95% of bacteria, harmful pollens, and other airborne particles.
In addition to providing extra protection, the Ultra Premium Face Mask is also made from soft, moisture-wicking Lycra that’s great to wear anytime—even during exercise! Keep reading for a breakdown of the face mask’s many features.
NOTE: These Face Masks are NOT intended for medical or healthcare workers, and should not be confused with N95 respirators or other personal protective equipment (PPE). We make no warranties, either express or implied, that these Face Masks prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Contribute to a Great Cause!
For each Ultra Premium Face Mask you sell in your shop, we’ll donate a portion of our proceeds to the humanitarian efforts of MedShare. We’ve already crushed our previous fundraising goals of $100K, $250K, and $500K, and now we’re aiming to raise a total of $750K for the nonprofit organization! Based in Atlanta, MedShare sources and directly delivers medical supplies and equipment to communities in need around the world. In a nutshell, they’ve dedicated themselves to improving the quality of life for people, communities, and our planet. We’re happy to help them continue their important work!
If you’re interested in helping us reach our fundraising goal, you can also donate all or a portion of the earnings you receive from the sale of your Ultra Premium Face Masks. All you need to do are these three easy steps:
1. Go to your Products page and select your face mask design.
2. In the Causes & Charities section, select “Humanitarian Aid” for the cause and MedShare for the charity.
3. Select a percentage of earnings you’d like to donate, then click the + Add button to save.
How to Make an Awesome Ultra Premium Face Mask
Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll be backfilling all existing face mask designs across your Artist Shop and adding the Ultra Premium Face Mask option so you don’t have to. You can also add Ultra Premium Face Masks to more of your existing designs from your Artist Dashboard. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Navigate to the Product page and click on the design you want to offer on Ultra Premium Face Masks.
2. Once you’ve opened the design, scroll through the Overview to “Face Mask – Ultra Premium.” Then, click “Add to Shop.”
Keep in mind, not all of your t-shirt designs are going to look their best on a face mask. Here are a few simple tips for custom-tailoring your designs to look great while covering faces:
- Fit your design to the Face Mask template to ensure the image is placed exactly where you want it on the face mask.
- Consider using repeating patterns and designs. These are easier to work than standard t-shirt designs, which might not suit the unique dimensions of a face mask.
- You must save your design file as a JPEG in RGB Color. The image size must also be 3196×2000 pixels with a resolution of 300 ppi (pixels per inch).
In addition to Ultra Premium Face Masks, we’ve recently launched several other Threadless products you can add to your shop today! Some of these include greeting cards, Cut & Sew tees, and smaller items such as buttons and magnets. Always reference our Creative Resources for information on keeping your product lineup up-to-date for your customers!