Hey, dig this! Backpacks and Duffel Bags are the latest extensions to Artists Shops’ product lineup. We all travel from A to B, especially as Spring approaches. Packing a Backpack and stuffing a Duffel has never known the sweet designs that you offer. Now is the time to add these winning products to your Shop for all your shoppers to Discover. A differentiated Shop will gain you more exposure and these products will help set your merch apart.
Here are some important the deets about Duffel Bags:
Your duffel bags come in two different sizes (19″ x 9.5″ x 9.5″ or 23″ x 12″ x 12″), featuring a stretchy mesh side pocket and an inner zip pocket for even the bulkiest storage needs. They also come with a removable shoulder strap and feature a “Hello, I Belong To” ID tag on the inside pocket.
- Duffel bags are assembled from three different sections but have four printable areas for designs.
- The zipper is located at the top of the template and the bottom.
- The front panel and back panel are a single piece of fabric with two printable areas.
- The Mesh Pouch cannot be removed.
- Straps and zippers will be black.
Available in a single medium-size, this backpack’s inner pocket fits a 13″ laptop perfectly. The stretchy mesh water bottle holder will ensure your Shop customers stay hydrated at ALL times. Backpacks feature an extra front zipper and padded shoulder straps with a padded back section, providing the cushy comfort your shoppers deserve. And best of all, a “Hello, I Belong To” ID tag lives on the inside sleeve.
- Backpacks are assembled from six sections but have seven printable sections for designs.
- The Bottom panel is a single panel with two design areas.
- The Face section includes the entire front panel around the pocket
. TheMesh Pouch cannot be removed.
- Straps, zippers, and the back section will be black.
Here’s the how-to guide showing you the specific details of each product and how to perfectly place your designs into the template. Your fans and future fans will appreciate your Shop even more with Duffel Bags and Backpacks rocking your designs.
Featuring designs by Maren Werthwein aka WeirdPeople
Header Illustration by Anna Lisa Schneider